|Home||» Products||» Mild Steel Clamps||» Mild Steel Worm Drive Hose Clamp|
Mild Steel Worm Drive Hose Clamp
- Metal Type
- Heavy Duty, Pipe Clamps
Mild Steel Worm Drive Hose Clamps we offer are alkali and acid resistant. These can be employed for general saltwater as well as chemicals application. The clamps feature one-piece and unique housing that renders additional strength than some other ordinary clamp. The clamps are rendered with an assortment of tightening methods. These are appreciable for their versatility as well as cost-effectiveness and can deliver great performance all the times. The applications of these clamps are vast. The products come with a heat treatment process in which both iron & steel is heated, with carbon emancipated as it gets decomposed. Mild Steel Worm Drive Hose Clamps come with enhanced strength, fatigue strength and optimal wear properties.
Worm Drive Mild Carbon Steel Hose Clips :
BAND WIDTH 12 mm , BAND THICKNESS 0.90 MM .
SIZES FROM 1/4 " ONWARD .
- Made to BS: 5315/ IS 4762- Klampwel Mild Carbon Steel clamps (Serrated Type) are made as per BS: 5315/ IS 4762 and are most suitable for the best engineering applications .
- Material: The material used in the manufacturing of KLAMPWEL brand Clamps are procured from well-reputed manufacturers having quality assurance certificates.
- Finish: All component parts of the KLAMPWEL brand Clamps are given a smoothly polished finish and are free from burrs and sharp edges.
- Corrosion Resistant: Klampwel Mild steel clamps are protected against corrosion by an electroplating coating of Zinc in accordance with classification No.Fe Zn 12 of IS 1573/1970.
- Wide range of clamps for full satisfaction of customers needs as per their requirements
- 7 mm hexagonal screw has a screwdriver slot which provides variety of tightening methods
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India