|Home||» Products||» Worm Drive Hose Clamps||» Worm Drive Hose Clips|
Worm Drive Hose Clips
- Metal Type
- Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty
Worm Drive Hose Clips we deal in resistant to salt and corrosion. These can be employed as the general saltwater as well as synthetics application. The products are offered with one-piece and extraordinary lodging that supplies additional quality. The clips are rendered with an arrangement of fixing strategies. These are noted for their flexibility as well as cost-adequacy and can convey extraordinary execution in all possible applications. The usages of these clasps are immense. The items are supplied with a heat treatment process in which both iron as well as steel is warmed. Worm Drive Hose Clips are capable to twist, stretch and have comparatively ample forces applied to it, making them easier to install and adjust.
STAINLESS STEEL Worm drive hose clamp Available in stainless steel grade :
SS 304 , SS 202 & SS 316 .
BAND WIDTH 12.7 ,
BAND THICKNESS 0.60 & 0.70 .
SIZES FROM DIAMETER 3/8 " ONWARDS .
- Made to BS: 5315/ IS 4762 KLAMPWEL stainless steel clamps are made as per BS: 5315 and/ IS 4762 are most suitable for the best engineering applications
- Stainless steel clamps provide high quality, corrosion resistance, high reliability and long life.
- Vibration proof quality by worm drive principle ensures retention of the pressure on the hose and so leakages of costly/dangerous fluids are avoided.
- High compatibility: multiples types of clamps adjust themselves on all required types of the hose and so more uniform distribution of pressure on clamping area of hose
- The smooth bottom surface does not wear the hose at the same time perforations on the band keeps the clamp intact at high pressures also.
- Withstands climatic variation: stainless steel clamps can withstand wide climatic variations without any change or distortion of shape or functionality of clamp
- Uniform radial distribution of pressure: KLAMPWEL clamps provide uniform 360Ãƒâ€šÃ‚° distribution of pressure on the clamping area of the hose and so ensures leak profuseness
- Alkali and acid resistant: SS 304 & SS 316 clamps can be used for general saltwater and chemicals application
- Unique one - piece housing: KLAMPWEL clamps feature unique, one-piece housing which gives extra strength than any other ordinary clamps
- 8 mm hexagonal screw has a screw driver slot which provides variety of tightening methods
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India