|Home||» Products||» Worm Drive Hose Clamps||» Worm Drive Hose Clamps|
Worm Drive Hose Clamps
- Metal Type
- Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty, Pipe Clamps
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Since our inception in the year 2005, we are engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Worm Drive Hose Clamps to our clients. These clamps are manufactured using quality examined raw materials by our adroit professionals. The offered clamps are widely used as a joint in tractors, electrical assemblies, heavy vehicles, etc. Moreover, these Worm Drive Hose Clamps can be availed by our valuable customers in bulk at market leading prices within committed delivery time.
- Highly durable
- Easy installation
- Fine finish
- Housing & wide band constructed of heavy stainless steel
- Screw is 400 series stainless steel
- Hex shaped screw with deep slot
- Easy to use design and tightens with screwdriver, nut driver or wrench
- Tighten to 35 in./lbs
- Rounded band edges
These worm drive clamps are general-purpose clamps, ideal for fastening and sealing hoses. Also, they are suited for higher clamping range. These clamps offer more uniformly distributed force throughout the whole circumference of the band, enhancing and securing the hose life. They have punched hard band and the worm screw threads are directly getting involved in the band slot which strengthens the Clamp. The clamps withstand higher values of torque than those stated by global standards like BS: 5315 / DIN: 3017 / IS: 4762.
These clamps are used widely in various sectors such as Automotive, Filtration, Irrigation, Diesel Engines, Tractors, Chemical plants, Telecommunication, Electrical, Construction and many other applications.
For longer life and reliability, we make use of Stainless Steel material of several grades like AISI 201 / AISI 304 / AISI 316. Other grades can be used for specific applications. The Clamps are Eco-friendly too, as there is no need of surface treatment. Also, there are different designs and band widths to meet specific application requirements.
- Smooth & solid band along with rolled edges for extreme hose protection
- Designed for optimum sealing performance and reliability
- Clamping range: 8mm (5/16") to 300mm (11.80")
- Band widths: 7.5mm (5/16"), 9mm (3/8") and 12mm (1/2")
- Cooling water and oil lines
- Vacuum, pressure fuel & vent lines
- Automotive & marine industries
- Commercial & industrial
- Networks in white goods industries
- W1 - Complete components zinc-plated steel clear chromate
- W2 - Chromium stainless steel bands and housing. Steel, zinc plated closure components.
- W3 - All stainless steel 1.4016 (430) components.
- W4 - All stainless steel 1.4301 (304) components.
- W5 - All stainless steel 1.4401/1.4571 (316) components