Price And Quantity
- 00 INR/Piece
- 1000 Piece
- Stainless Steel
- 1000 Piece Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Specifications Of Worm Drive Hose Clips:
- Stainless Steel Worm drive hose clamp Available in stainless steel grade :
- SS 304 , SS 202 & SS 316
- Band Width 12.7 ,
- Band Thickness 0.60 & 0.70 .
- Sizes From Diameter 3/8 " Onwards
Features Of Worm Drive Hose Clips:
- Made to BS: 5315/ IS 4762 KLAMPWEL stainless steel clamps are made as per BS: 5315 and/ IS 4762 are most suitable for the best engineering applications
- Stainless steel clamps provide high quality, corrosion resistance, high reliability and long life.
- Vibration proof quality by worm drive principle ensures retention of the pressure on the hose and so leakages of costly/dangerous fluids are avoided.
- High compatibility: multiples types of clamps adjust themselves on all required types of the hose and so more uniform distribution of pressure on clamping area of hose
- The smooth bottom surface does not wear the hose at the same time perforations on the band keeps the clamp intact at high pressures also.
- Withstands climatic variation: stainless steel clamps can withstand wide climatic variations without any change or distortion of shape or functionality of clamp
- Uniform radial distribution of pressure: KLAMPWEL clamps provide uniform 360 Degree distribution of pressure on the clamping area of the hose and so ensures leak profuseness
- Alkali and acid resistant: SS 304 & SS 316 clamps can be used for general saltwater and chemicals application
- Unique one - piece housing: KLAMPWEL clamps feature unique, one-piece housing which gives extra strength than any other ordinary clamps
- 8 mm hexagonal screw has a screw driver slot which provides variety of tightening methods
Band Thickness (mm)
0.60 mm & 0.70 mm
Band Width (mm)
SS 202, SS 304, SS 316 L