|Home||» Products||» Stainless Steel Hose Clips||» Stainless Steel Hose Clips|
Stainless Steel Hose Clips
- Metal Type
- Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty
Stainless Steel Drive Hose Clamps - Worm Clips 3/8"-1/2"(8-12 mm)
Our company is engaged in manufacturing, trading and supplying best quality Stainless Steel (SS) Hose Clips. These clips are manufactured with high-grade raw material, which is procured from the trusted vendors of the market. Our products are used for fixing the hose tightly on any solid structure. Widely used in various industrial applications, these clips are provided in diverse sizes and specifications as per their specific requirements. Moreover, we do complete quality checking of these Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips at each level of production to ensure high tensile strength, excellent performance and reliability.
- Easy installation
- Sturdy design
- Dimensionally accurate
- Rust resistance
- Strip : AISI 304
- Screw : AISI 304
Band width : 12mm Housing : One Piece For 12mm. Band
Stainless Steel Hose Clip is a simple clamp made from 304 stainless steel strip with a worm drive fitting, or a nut or bolt on one end, and shaped to create a complete circle thus the band may be tensed around the hose.
There are four key types of hose clip:
- Perforated Hose Clip – It has a worm screw thread cut-out of the band.
- Non-Perforated Hose Clip – It has a worm screw thread on the top of the band.
- SHC Heavy-Duty Hose Clamp – It uses a nut and bolt for tightening the band, and is wider than the non-perforated or perforated hose clip.
- One Ear Hose Clip – It uses a spring loaded clip moving over serrations on the strip body.
Perforated 304, Non-Perforated 304 and Non-Perforated 316 Hose Clips are designed to clamp a hose onto a pipe / fitting, by applying pressure around the hose circumference and tightening it onto the pipe / fitting, the hose is being coupled to. Perforated & Non-Perforated Clips have a broad range of tightening related to the heavy hose clamps. SHC Heavy Duty Hose Clamp utilizes a bolt and nut for tightening the band, instead of worm screw. It has a much wider & heavier band, and a much smaller range of size.
Important features of stainless steel perforated are:
- No rust, rupture or corrode
- Smooth seal
- Strong interlocks
- Used in marine engineering, chemical industry, petroleum industry
- maintenance free
- strong Grip holding
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India