|Home||» Products||» Jubilee Clips||» Jubilee Clips|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Metal Type
- Heavy Duty
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Since our inception in year 2005, we have been indulged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide range of Jubilee Clips for our esteemed clients. The offered clips are manufactured using best quality raw materials with the aid of our experienced professionals. These provided clips are used in homes as well as in industries like water, chemical, petroleum, etc. for holding hose onto a round pipe. In addition, these Jubilee Clips are made available at cost effective prices in different standards of diameters.
- Specifically designed in TPI screw form
- Gives Maximum working engagement with band serrations
- Best sealing ability
- Jubilee Clip available in five sizes to ensure correct shape
- High Strength
- High Temperature Tolerance
- Fast Speed of Sealing
- Weather Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Dynamic Range
- Saline and corrosion-resistant
- Made to BS: 5315/IS 4762- Standards of BS: 5315/ & IS 4762 are adopted for manufacturing of Klampwel Mild Carbon Steel clamps (Serrated Type) to make them best in quality and most suitable for the engineering applications.
- Material: We maintain trustworthy relations with the most reputed manufacturers and other vendors who hold quality assurance certificates, and source quality materials from them to manufacture KLAMPWEL brand Clamps.
- Finish: Smooth polished finish which is free from sharp edges and burrs is ensured on all the component parts of the KLAMPWEL brand Clamps.
- Corrosion Resistant: Elctroplating coating of Zinc is used in accordance with classification No.Fe Zn 12 of IS 1573/1970 to protect Klampwel Mild steel clamps against corrosion.
- A large array of clamps with varying specifications as per the requirements and needs of clients are offered to provide them complete satisfaction
- A screw driver slot is available in 7 mm hexagonal screw which provides variety of methods for tightening.
- Automotive and Automobile Industry
- Water Industry
- Oil, Gas and Petroleum Industry
- Power and Energy Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry